Select ColorPlease select style to add to cart.
Color:Black with Angora and True Red
Select sizePlease select size to add to cart.
Select widthPlease select width to add to cart.
Something not available? Set a back in stock alert.
- Vertically split outsole features two hard ground traction designs the XC15’s ‘gripper’ and the 375’s studded pattern
- Stability heel clip featuring the 620s herringbone outsole pattern
- Cow suede overlays, vamp featuring textile with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers derived from renewable wood sources
- Rubber outsole and heel clip with 5% recycled content
- Single layer microfiber tongue
- Squared toe shape inspired by 1970s concept car designs
- 183.5 grams (6.5 oz)
Meets New Balance’s green leaf standard: upper is made of 50% or more recycled content, and/or leather that supports more responsible manufacturing through the Leather Working Group, and at least one midsole/outsole material contains a minimum of 3% bio-based or 5% recycled content. Learn more about New Balance’s green leaf standard here.