Select Color Please select style to add to cart.
Select width Please select width to add to cart.
Available null at null
Something not available? Set a back in stock alert.
Can only checkout with 1 pre-order or back-order item in the cart.
Free shipping over €50
DescriptionAs recreational running established widespread popularity in the 1970s, the benchmark for running footwear shifted from mere existence to performance. While the era’s designs would be considered simple by today’s standards, the decade stands out as the moment when running shoes truly came into their own. The 327 sheds new light on the ‘70s as a time of innovation by boldly reshaping classic design elements with a thoroughly contemporary outlook. With an angular reworking of the tried-and-true wedge silhouette, outsize, asymmetrically applied ‘N’ branding, and wraparound, trail-inspired lug outsole, the 327 provides nothing less than a complete reimagination of our running heritage. This 327 for kids pares down the classic silhouette for growing feet.
- Flared midsole
- Synthetic upper featuring exaggerated fang design inspired by 320, 355, and Supercomp
- Oversized N branding
- Medial linear ‘New Balance’ text branding
- Lugged outsole inspired by 355 trail running shoe
- Rubber heel wrap inspired by 320, 355, and Supercomp
- Retro inspired nylon tongue
- Split eyerow
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
Size & Fit
- 217 grams (7.7 oz)
- Size & fit guide
Style #: GS327SP